tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 29 08:01:24 1996

Re: Exhaustive word list

> Thad Vick wrote:
>>Since there is apparently a demand, and it would be easy for me to do so, I
>>volunteer to produce and maintain an exhaustive word list . . .
> > taDI'oS vIq, Linguist to the Masses

jang Holtej:
> Many of us have been maintaining exhaustive lists for years.
So let's put 'em all together.

> But making a comprehensive list of the vocabulary of
> Klingon available via the WWW is to invite Paramount's lawyers into your
> life.
veqlarghDaq jaHjaj *lawyer*pu'! <sigh> Can they still get me, do you think, if
I put a notice on the file that the material therein is owned by them?  I've
seen lots of things floating around out there like that.  toH, it was just a
thought.

> Consider well what you do.
What fun would life be then?

taDI'oS vIq, Linguist to the Masses