tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 28 19:35:06 1996

ST performance: text needed

nuqneH!,

Starting wednesday, I will be attending an international students
conference here in Japan. I will meet here a fellow trekker from
Indonesia who I got to know through the USS Matrix, the internet
Star Trek fanclub ([email protected]).

At the end of this conference there will be a farewell party, at
which participants of the conference are asked to do a little
performance of some kind.

It appeared to me as a nice idea to do a Klingon performance with
my fellow trekkies at that conference. At the moment I do not know
how many ST-fans will be attending, but at least two.

My request is this: does anyone have a 10 - 20 minute Klingon Opera
that I might perform or am I allowed to recite a 10 - 20 minute
dialogue from the great Hamlet? In the latter case, can someone
mail me the text (plus translation for correct moving, gestures
and overall performance).

I will be most gratefull.

Yours in bloodlust <grin>,

jeHoch QIbaQa' (jejQIb) bItan of the House bItan
First Officer of the Dutch Space Station 9: De Ruyter
Master of Arms (weaponsofficer) of the USS Matrix NCC-2296
Cadet (KSF), sergeant (KAG), crewman (MATRIX) and commander (DSS9)

Qapla'

Back to archive top level