tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 26 10:11:05 1996

Re: chaw' vISuqnIS [Windo

>wej HaStamey vIlo'.  *Win95 generic opening* moj klingon.jpg, *Please
>wait* moj trefoil.jpg, *You can turn off* moj empire.jpg

chay' "opening screen" yIchoHmoH?  "Please wait" "You can turn off" je
choHmoHlu'meH ".sys files" tamlu' 'e' vISov.
How do you can the opening screen?  I know you can change "please wait"
and "You can turn off" by replacing the ".sys" files.  (But I haven't
found the file for the opening screen, which my friend badly wants to
replace as he does not like Microsoft too much.) :)

 dave yeung
{toD Duj 'oH toDuj'e'}
Courage is a ship to the rescue

Back to archive top level