tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 24 17:48:52 1996

ghot jIchu'

(not in the sense of having just been born, but in the sense of
having become newly active on this list [lurked for about a
week])

I have The Klingon Dictionary (II ed), The Klingon Way, and the
novel Kahless.  Some of the discussion I've seen (in English; I
haven't yet had the time to sit down and translate the tlhIngan
Hol) indicates that those three works in combination do not
provide a complete list of words for the language.  Does such a
list exist?  If so, where can I find it?

Jeff Zeitlin                                      [email protected]
---
 � OLXWin 1.00b � It was a mixed marriage.  I'm a Pagan, he's a Klingon....

Back to archive top level