tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 17 08:57:39 1996

Re: God, holy

>sun = shen (mandarin) = zen (japanese) = spirit, deity (english).

lu', 'ach nuqvo' tlhaplu'?
Yes, but where were they (taken) from?
(BTW can you say {nuqvo'} for "where from"?  Since {nuqDaq} is "where
(to)"...)

>Please,leave {lalDan} together as one word.  It is NOT the combination
>of two separate words.  peHruS

I know, but TKD says multsyllabic words may have once been compounds of
words no longer in use.  I just thought it curious that the word
"(militarily) occupy" would be a part of the word for "religion".

 dave yeung

Back to archive top level