tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 16 03:49:53 1996

Word List

It was I who posted the message about a word list being available.  I can upload it if someone tells me where & how, or any of you who I mailed it to can upload it for me.  Rather new to the net, I download well, but haven't had cause to upload to an ftp yet.

If any of you do upload it just let me know where it is being uploaded to.

I'm not sure how "current" it is.  I believe all of the words came from TKD, and no other sources as of this time.  There may be a few errors in it, but I think it's pretty accurate.

Qapla'!

De'loD

Back to archive top level