tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 14 11:12:44 1996

Re: TKW: New words

qeq writes:
>  I was wondering if the words posted from TKW are acceptable to use in
>common Klingon...Do the purists accept these...?

mu'meyvam chu' qonta' Marc Okrand.  bIH vIlajchu' jIH.

We "purists" accept as canon anything that Marc Okrand writes about
tlhIngan Hol.  (Occasionally we have to deal with obvious errors like
translating twelve hundred hours as {cha'maH wa'vatlh rep}; I consider
this, and misspellings in TKD, to be "mistaken canon".)