tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 11 22:26:21 1996

RE: Font talk in KLI list

THe KLI provides Mac and PC TrueType font disks for pIqaD, 'Klinzhai' and
"KLI-Roman' fonts for around $15-$17.  Oddly, the disk I received included
both the Mac and PC fonts, though then I ordered mine, the order form asked
which font I required.  You may order the KLI font disks and many other
excellent products through the KLI web page at http://www.KLI.org.  Go there
often.  Buy many things.

 bIje'be'chugh vaj bIHegh. :)

(heh, snuck some in to validate this post a bit  :) :).  DaH mu'ghomwIj vIneH.)

,-------+-----.    Eric Koske, Register Data Systems, Register Communications.
| |/~ /-|  /~ |     WPGA AM 980, FM 100.9, and TV Channel 58   Macon, Georgia
| |   \_|  _/ |  Computer Tech, Tech Support, Archbishop of Phones, Whatzit
Guru.
`-------------'       1619 Forsyth St., Macon, GA  31210      (912)745-5858

Back to archive top level