tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 11 18:50:25 1996

RE: Font talk in KLI list

I would agree, except, of course, for the minor fact that more than 90% of the computing world does not use a Macintosh.  Instead, I would embrace a more "universal" format, such as TrueType that works under the Microsoft OS'es.  Just the opinion of a person who has worked in multi-platform development for several years....

Perry