tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 06 20:23:34 1996

Klingon Music

A while ago we had a few people asking about Klingon mood musik, well has
anyone heard the musik to Warcraft I, and Warcraft II, some of it is very
warlike and stirs the blood of any warior!
Qapla'
 Hello from ......
   _    /\                           Lt. K'org vestai
 /  `--'  \                          Commander of KAG/Australia
/          \      		     Captain of the KIV wanI'yay
\   ___   */ <-- KAG/Australia
 `-'   `\_/      Grose Vale,              [email protected]
         v       New South Wales     http://www.healey.com.au/~david/

        "pIpyuS pach DaSop DaneHchugh pIpyuS puS DaghornIS"

Back to archive top level