tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 03 19:37:57 1996

Re: KLBC: Alphabet

On Wed, 3 Jul 1996, Krenath wrote:
> >>'a' be' che' De' 'e' ghe' He' 'I' je' le' me' ne' nge'
> >> 'o' pe' qa' Qe' re' Se' te' tlhe' 'u' ve' we' ye' ' (?)
> >
> Obviously, the format CV' (consonant-vowel-glottal stop) is not necessarily
> the only choice.  I assumed that it would be a fairly natural one, however.

Actually if I were to use a system like this I would make it CV without
the glottal stop.  That would make it easier to distinguish from words.
And as long as I'm proposing the janSIy system, identify the vowels by
'Vy so that one that gets duplicated is distinguishable.

janSIy

Back to archive top level