tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 02 15:14:51 1996

Re: --no subject--

SuStel writes:
>I would suggest the line used by Valkris in Star Trek III: {jabbI'ID pItlh}.

Valkris' lines weren't really good Klingon; I would suggest that they *not*
be used as an example which one should emulate.  There were a lot of rather
strange constructions in her speech, with exclamations tossed in at sort of
random places.  The fact that the actress spoke the lines in english first,
with the Klingon dubbed in later, helps to explain their oddness.

[Whatever the tagline chosen, I would really rather not have that 21-line
signature showing up all the time.]