tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 02 07:36:35 1996

Re: question

On Mon, 1 Jul 1996, KATIE MONCELSI wrote:

> I found some Klingon words that I don't know, could someone tell me what they mean.
> They are, as I think they are spelled:
> tIgh
> naQjej
> lop'no
> bIyem'a'
> chut Quj
> lug ratlh
> Qul tuq
> HoHwI'
> petaD
> nugh tlhegh
> torghen puqloD
> HighoS
> bItuHpa
> 'ngaSwI' wej
> Hivje'mey
> 'qoH
> HuH
> 'yItamchoH
> 'QI'yah
> Qoghmey
> pItlh
> qatH'k
> moD
> nom
> vItHay
>
> Katie
> B'Elanna

     With all due respect, and please don't take this as criticism, but if
you really want to learn, shouldn't you be figuring these out yourself?
You did say that you own a copy of The Klingon Dictionary, didn't you?
Look them up and try to find the meanings yourself.  You will learn a lot
more that way, than by getting someone else to do the work for you.

     Give it a try, it works for me.  My 2 month old (second) copy of TKD
is already thumb-worn!  {{{:)

Thomas M. Zeman                         " reH nuHmey tu'lu' "

Chairman, Connecticut Division, United States Fencing Association
Prime Minister, Fat Dog Fencing Club, Wallingford, CT

University of Bridgeport:  Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA
EMAIL:  [email protected]  and/or  [email protected]
PGP Public Key:  0145FDE5  (Keyfile available upon request)

Back to archive top level