tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 02 10:07:53 1996

Re: question

In "Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>", Re: questions wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Jul 1996, KATIE MONCELSI wrote:
>
> > I found some Klingon words that I don't know, could someone tell me what they mean.

  You have to watch how people spell when they write a book and include
tlhIngan Hol. The novelization of the CD-ROM, while interesting, contains
several such errors. Most notably is how they spell Qo'noS. (Qu'nos, Qo'unos)
I found myself shaking my head and cringing at every Klingon word they
attempted to use. I also have my suspicions that they tried to make up some
words as well. Artistic license?

P. Duke

Back to archive top level