tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 24 12:44:44 1996

Re: perpetual Today Is A *****

On Wed, 17 Jan 1996, Dennis Orosz wrote:

> this message [was not] directed as a
> personnel attack I have boundless admiration for anyone who can lead and
> teach with as much humor and intelligence as I've seen him using here.

chaq nom qajang', 'ej jIQubchu'pu'be'.  Sorry, sometimes I sound waaaaay
too stern on this list.  The single thing which I was responding to was
your line which said (something like) "you've lost touch with the
language", which sounded like it was directed to charghwI', since it was
his message you were responding to.  As for the rest of it, I think our
goals are compatible, if not the same.  I will try to chill out a bit.  {{:)

> Dennis

--Holtej

Back to archive top level