tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 21 19:29:29 1996

Reival's log (yet another installment)

I hope this week's segment from Reival's log is enjoyed. I was going to
include a little piece about the use of dialectal Klingon and the influence
that the lower class Klingons had on Captain Reival. His contact with
"tlhIngan HolHom jatlhwI'pu'" was quite extensive during his adolescence. I
will try to recover that, as it was rather interesting (he gave his ship the
dialectal name "nomdok" for "fast flowing blood", something akin to
_Swiftblood_), and I'll post it perhaps tomorrow or the next day. But I hope
you enjoy the Klingon portion by itself.

Guido

Back to archive top level