tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 18 11:41:40 1996

No Subject

Hi, everyone!
	I just subscribed to this list, so I thought I'd introduce myself.
My name is Dave, and I'm a student at Indiana Univ.  I'm a major fan of all
the Star Trek series, but like STNG the best.  I'm studying Linguistics
here, concentrating on Romance languages, especially French.  I am also
very interested in learning tlhIngan.  I have bought the Klingon
Dictionary and the book "Teach Yourself Klingon".  I was just wondering,
Can anybody give me any tips about how best to learn this language?  You
can e-mail me privately at:
[email protected]
Thanks, and I look forward to many linguistic discussions on this list.
					Dave

Back to archive top level