tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 18 11:21:38 1996

Re: perpetual Today Is A *****

> Just who started this whole "how do you say 'it is a good day to die'?", and
> can we please have them drawn and quartered? It IS drawing on a little long...

It started with some trek fan hanging out in the alt.startrek.klingon
newsgroup. some one decided to post it here and the shit storm of
"Good day 2 die" started flying till charghwI' posted and justified
his version with <DaHjaj batlh jIHeghrup>. Seemingly everone whos read it
has heard the truth of it and the discussion ended, to our pleasure,
quite abruptly.

dbarron

I'm Deleting my sig file cause Dougs is TOO LONG!!!!

> Doug "The MAD Klingon" Pandimen

Back to archive top level