tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 10 07:02:30 1996

Re: Repetition

On  9 Jan 96 at 16:06, MR PAUL J COFFEY wrote:

> ghItlh 'etlhqengwI'
<pe'>

> >actually conveying meaning, which gets you things you want - a meal,
> >a date, etc.)   In drilling, you have to take on those other roles
> >yourself.
>      Only if you are drilling by yourself, which nonetheless can be very
> effective.
jIyaj

<pe'>
> and all this leads to getting what you want.  And that might include dating
> your professors (well, some of them).  Personally, I have made it a policy
> never to date my professor until I have graduated from her class and she
> has had a chance to recover from the trauma of having me for a student.

tlhaQqu' qechvam!    jIHaghtaH.

'etlhqengwI'

Garrett Michael Hayes;  Client/Server Labs
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 332,  Atlanta, GA 30350
[email protected],  http://www.cslinc.com
770-552-3645 voice, 770-993-4667 fax

Back to archive top level