tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 05 21:14:23 1996

pIntIn wIjoS

Much deleted regardint pIntIn....even tho I agree....anyway...

> If either were quality works, it would be forgivable. At one
> time, we forgave much of this irritating behavior because he
> got good publicity out to a wide general public increasing
> interest in the langauge, but the publication of Hamlet was the
> last straw.

I have neither read his works nor heard a critique of *his*
works and want to know what particular uses of the langauge in
his Hamlet and Bible were so bad....I just havent read them myself.

> charghwI'

david
--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level