tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 05 20:42:26 1996

Re: maDub

According to [email protected]:

> qaSDI' Hovjaj 96002.9 ghItlh ghuy'Do:
[insults to pIntIn snipped]...
> qatlh pIntIn lumuS ghotpu' law'?  wej meq vIghoj. *Hovmey joj Hom DuSaq*
> chenmoH 'e' vISov 'ach chay' quvHa''eghmoHpu'?

latlhpu'vo' Huch nIHta'. He took goods on consignment, sold
them and kept the money. nepta'. He has taken artwork and
written material from others and published it for money without
so much as acknowledging the contributions, let alone paying
for them. He has made extentions to the vocabulary and grammar
which no one here considers to be nearly acceptable and
continues to claim to be an authority on the language.

And most of all, he has simply angered many people here
consistently for years with little conterbalancing effect. He
withdrew from our Bible translation project and published his
own hacked version, and just because he knew we were working on
Hamlet, he hacked out his own version to get it out first.

If either were quality works, it would be forgivable. At one
time, we forgave much of this irritating behavior because he
got good publicity out to a wide general public increasing
interest in the langauge, but the publication of Hamlet was the
last straw.

He basically wants to run his own show and wants to piss on the
rest of us. I cannot recall any of his actions of the past
several years that could be wildly interpreted as showing any
interest in being liked by anybody here.

And so, he isn't. He has persistently sought the goal of having
us hate him, and has gotten rather good at this goal over the
years. qapon'a'?

> SuStel
> Hovjaj 96008.7

charghwI'