tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 03 11:20:58 1996

ummm..... uh-oh.....

I seem to have gotten myself in a little over my forehead this time... I have
absolutely no idea what any of you are saying! I'm not THAT much into the
Klingon language - I know a few key words and phrases, but that's it - so
whenever I get any mail in Klingon, all I can really do is delete it. Should I
unsubscribe from this list, or just ride it out? AAAIIIIIEEEEEEEE.......!!

Doug "The MAD Klingon" Pandimen
aka Sergeant D'Karng "tlhIngan-dogh" K'Zharn, IKV QOQ'IQ/IKC De'wI'Daw
c/o: Jacen "The Jedi Twin" Cantwell
[email protected]

			* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Yeah, I hear they broke the mold, and then shot the sculptor..."
"Ye gods! I actually DON'T CARE!!! Wake me when it's over..."
			Ched Larynx, "The PanDimensional Impossiblist"

"My God! This parachute is REALLY a knapsack..!"
"Hey look! That monkey's got a Ross growing out of his ass!"
"Oh, sorry - you had a paleontologist on your face... But it's gone now, so
you're okay..."
"I think she's trying to tell us something... quick, get the verbs..."
			Chandler Bing, "Friends"

Back to archive top level