tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 14 18:07:19 1996

Re: KLBC: vInIDqa' (Re: KLBC: HIboQqa')

I really think this is getting off topic. Unless you are using
Klingon or talking about it, you really don't need a dozen
messages to say:

preacher = teacher
no it doesn't
yes it does
no it doesn't
yes it does
no it doesn't
it does because this book says so...

It is instead starting to seem like an effort to get the word
"Christian" posted to this list as many times as possible
without any real reason.

charghwI'

According to Garrett Michael Hayes:

--