tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 14 04:49:07 1996

Re: KLBC - subordinate clauses

charghwI' suggests:
>nIteb jIHegh vIneHbe'.
I considered {nIteb} and rejected it because it seems to refer to
"doing" something on one's own.

Of course the one is doing something on one's own. The one is dying
on one's own.

nIteb yIHeghbe'

Lord Havelock.
"Oh, my God, Professor! It's rampaging down 42nd Street! Guns won't stop it!" - nameless assistant
"I have a theory ... call me a fool if I'm wrong, but ... maybe if you were to load the guns with bullets ..." - Professor Commonsense
email me on [email protected]. Just call me Lord Sinister

Back to archive top level