tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 13 08:21:45 1996

Klingon IRC

 On 02-12-96 [email protected] wrote to Multiple recipients of li...

  >  Also, this Klingon Encyclopedia promised at the start of the book,
  > that's vaporware correct?

 Yes, it is. But with the CD-ROM and stuff coming out there may be
 something akin to an Official Klingon Encyclopedia in the nest few
 years but THIS IS JUST SPECULATION ON MY PART.

 > Thanks,
 >         Adam
 >
 > P.S.  Is there a klingon speaking IRC channel?

 Yes, there is but very few people go there.
 I would recommend you telnet to the KLI Mush at
       mush.kli.org 2218
 You are more likely to find a Klingon  speaker there than anywhere.

 david

---
 * OFFLINE 1.58 *  David Barron    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'                   Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup                   P.O. Box 37, Eagle ID 83616     ||        yInpu' wa'netlh yInmey            It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope. Not available by E-mail!       E-mail   [email protected]            Finger me for more details.

Back to archive top level