tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 07 20:29:01 1996

Re: list serve exit

Aaaarrgh!  I composed my note to Mr. Rachlin, and very carefully changed
the recipient so it would go only to him and not to the list, but when I
tried to send it, my connection with the 'net broke and the note was lost.
Again I composed it, and as I was about to change the recipient and send
it, I noticed that my instructions were incorrect, so I cancelled sending
it and fixed the instructions.  However, I neglected to fix the address to
which I was sending the note... and somehow, the wrong one got sent also?
I'm going to have to stop staying up so late... my apologies to the list
for this inconvenience.

Back to archive top level