tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 23 06:43:18 1996

Klingonaase

 > Hey, folks.  Just something I found here in my archives, that you
 > folks might like to see.  The KLI's charter (as I understand it) also
 > supports studies of Klingonaase, if anyone had some info on it; this is
 > probably most of what there is.  Y'know, it does look like the
 > beginnings of a fun language.  I might have fun developing it (and
 > altering it some) into a play language of its own, and my own.  In my
 > copious free time. :)  Just for your collective information.  Remember
 > that this is NOT the same as tlhIngan Hol!

Fascinating; I've never seen the whole known klingonaase vocab listed out like
that.

I do know that, at the same time John M Ford was writing "The Final
Reflection", he was also working with FASA on their Klingon supplements to
Star Trek" The Roleplaying Game.  I don't recall off the top of my head if
there was any additional vocabulary in those FASA games, but I have the main
supplements and a few of the Klingon modules here.  Perhaps I ought to go
through those and update this listing.  In my copious free time.  :)

Qob la' (tlh.w.D. quttaj ra'wI')
tlhIngan Hol yejHaD qhojwI'

Back to archive top level