tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 20 04:03:40 1996

KLBC >>newbie alert!!

I'm working on learning tlhIngan Hol for Like Worf said of ASL, it may prove to
be effective in battle situations (the same reason police dogs are trained in
foreign tongues).  I'm trying to convince a co-worker that at least learning a
few phrases could prove helpful in our public safety occupations.

Since I'm new, and have very little grasp yet, I'm hoping that someone can give
me a few Klingon insults along with the English translation so I can show him a
fun way of getting involved and show him that the language can be useful as the
chances of someone being able to understand it are slim to none.  We could use
it in our radio communication during a situation and even if everyone can hear
us, nobody will understand us!

Thanks and Qapla'

Ryan

Stardate 96970.6