tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 21 13:54:37 1996

RE: KLBC: HIqwIj vIlIng

December 19, 1996 10:12 AM, jatlh nejwI':

> I have been thinking of naming by home-brewed beer:
>
>  yablIj meQmoHlaw ngImwI' 'ach 'IwlIj HoSmoHbej
>
> (The putrid thing which apparently burns your brain,
>  but definately strenghtens your blood)

Your Klingon consists of two complete sentences, but your English is a single,
long noun phrase.  Which do you want?  If you want the noun phrase, you'd have
to write

yablIj meQmoHlaw'bogh 'ach 'IwlIj HoSmoHbej ngImwI'

Don't forget the {'} on {law'}.

> How does it sound?

Very long.

Why not shorten it?