tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 20 23:54:43 1996

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

> At 11:04 AM 12/20/96 -0800, you wrote:
> >}I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO UNSUBSCRIBE FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS -
> >}I HAVE FOLLOWED ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS AND ADVICE I HAVE RECEIVED
> >}BUT NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK
> >
> >va.  qatlh mejlaHbe'taHvIS nuQwI'pu' mej charghwI'? QapHa'law' pat.
> >po'wI'pu' wIpolnIStaH 'ej vIngwI'pu' maw wIqIlnIS. yItI', *Jay*.
> >
> >--Qov.
> >
> >Noticing a little grammar violation-suffix violation here. nuQwI'pu'
> po'wI'pu' and vIngwI'pu' violate that rule on suffixes. Just so you know.
     Which rule is that?  They look fine to me.  Or perhaps you had
mistaken nuQ, po' and vIng for nouns.  They're verbs.

taDI'oS vIq, law'wI'pu'vaD Holtej jIH
| Thaddaeus Vick, Linguist to the Masses |    [email protected]  -or-    |
|                                        |     [email protected]      |
| gules on a saltire argent voided azure |                           |
| thirteen mullets of the second. Yeeha. | http://www.crl.com/~dvick |