tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 20 17:32:30 1996

Grammarian Needed For On-line Role Playing Game

Greetings -

I'm one of the developers for a new Star Trek themed MUX game.  Among my
various duties I have primary responsibilities for the Klingon Empire for this
new game.

I'm looking for a person to be our in-house grammarian.  I need someone who
has a strong grasp of the language and is willing to help teach it to new
people, check and correct the use of the language throughout the Klingon
portion of the MUX and actively encourage the correct use of the language.

A familiarity with MUSH/MUSE/MUX environments is helpful, but not necessary.

If you are interested in helping us enhance the use of tlhIngan Hol in a
role-playing environment, I'd really like to hear from you.  Thanks.

[My apologies for not even trying to post this in tlhIngan, but as trIqal can
attest, my grasp of the language is not all that great. :) ]

Mark C. Perew                   [email protected] | Madness takes its toll.
Mark's Information Repository & Funtime Emporium | Please have exact change.
http://www.kaiwan.com/~perew/                    |

Back to archive top level