tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 20 14:47:53 1996

KLBC: SuStel qaD

jatlh SuStel:
}December 18, 1996 4:38 PM, jatlh HurghwI':
}}> SuStel, how can YOU post a KLBC message??
}
}Remember, the point of KLBC is not "Ask SuStel how to say 'blah,'"
} [...]
}Anyone else who wants to communicate on a beginner-level should
}respond, in Klingon, with their own thoughts on the matter!

nuqaDta' SuStel.  qaD vIlaj.  mu'tlhegh nap vIlo'qang.  DaH lut vIqon.
wot mojaqmey Hut vIlo'be'.  taghwI' mISmoHlaw' mojaqmeyvam. mu'tay'
nap vIlo'be'.  mu'ghom ghaj Hoch ghojwI'na'. mu'ghomlIj yIlo'.
lutwIj yInuDqu', SuStel.  chaq bong jIQaghpu'.  QaghwIj ghoj vay'
vIneHbe'.  QaghwIjmo' ghoj vIneH.
---
SuStel has challenged us.  I accept the challenge.  I am willing to
use simple sentences.  Now I will compose a story.
I won't use #9 verb suffixes.  I think these suffixes confuse
beginners. I won't use simple vocabulary.  Every serious student has
a dictionary.  Use your dictionary.  SuStel, examine my story
carefully.  Perhaps I have accidentally made a mistake.  I don't want
anyone to learn my mistakes.  I want them to learn from my mistakes.

HIchDal
-----------
tepqengwI'Daq vum cha' tlhIngan.
Dal Qu'chaj.