tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 18 15:44:35 1996

RE: KLBC: Joints

> > 	So, you're saying we shouldn't break new ground here.
>
> I want to break new ground in English.  I believe that I can negate any verb
> by putting the prefix "un-" on it.

	Point taken.

	For future reference, are the only canon words and phrases those
found in TKD, the list off the KLI home page, and the various tapes,
books, and CD's?  If I've missed any other sources, please let me know.

> You don't want to say "bender on the arm," you meant {DeS SIHwI'}.

	"Arm that bends"?  That seems a bit silly... sort of like
describing my knuckles as "fingers that bend".  Would you accept <DeS yoS
SIHwI'>, "area of arm that bends"?  (I think that is ordered correctly...)

 / _ \                                   \         ** Andrew Netherton **
 \__)|        "VENI, VIDI VINNIE"         \ __     jo'Sqa, tlhIngan SuvwI'
     \      I came, I saw my cousin.      |(_ \   Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Back to archive top level