tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 06 12:45:50 1996

RE: KLBC:bIpabwI'

jatlh SuStel,
o.k,I see my grammer is still QI'yaH'a'!('a' as "strong QI'yaH")
the second line is you are a grammarian(whats wrong with it?should I say
DapabwI`?)
the third is "you probobly have difficults and problems.
the forth is "what kind of problams u have and the fifth is "I use *'a'* as a
question mark.

pab Dayep SoH
be careful with your grammar.

jIDo'
I'm lucky

jIDo' 'aDam
lucky adam

jIH chojup SoH(qoj *SoH chojup jIH*'a'?)
you are my friend(dont u?)

vItlhaq(qoj *jItlhaq*'a'?)jIH
I'm funny
                                                loDDoq
BTW my name IS ADAM NOT AMOS.that's my father name.
my last name is Hadani not EZER-HADANI.Adam Hadani.thank you.
                                                              'aDam

Back to archive top level