tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 25 09:44:24 1996

Re: Memory trick

I was very pleased to receive the HolQeD, vol. 5 No. 1, for in it
Krankor makes the point I have been hinting at. He writes: ...get a feel
for what any given suffix means as an abstract image rather than
associating it with a word..."
That is my idea, and I'm pleased, as a beginner, i am on the right
track, for I have been trying to visual in tlhIngan rather than do a
'rote substitution'.
I would have sent in my version of the story, but received it so late,
and took so long translating--however, If there's a next time---?

Back to archive top level