tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 25 05:37:56 1996

Klingon in Prolog

Hi!
This is the first time I write so I should maybe introduce myself. My name
is Sara and I'm a student at Lund's University in Sweden. I'm writing a
cloze-test in Klingon-English. The program writes a English sentense, which
the user are supposed to translate to Klingon. My problem is that I don't
have enough with Klingon words and sentenses. So I wonder if someone could
help me with various words in Klingon. I have three different levels;
depending on the length of the Klingon word/sentense. I also need some help
with my programming. And if anyone know some programing; could you please
contact me ((not through the mailing list) at [email protected]).
Sara Pontusson

Duj tIvoqtaH
(klingon=Always trust your instincts)

Back to archive top level