tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 23 00:08:29 1996

Re: HolQeD 17

On Mon, 22 Apr 1996 12:07:02 -0700,
 It was written about "Re: HolQeD 17":

> the totally gibberish {ghIj qet jaghmeyjaj}

I believe this is from the early TNG episode Sins of the Father. Of course I'd
have preferred a grammatically correct version, but when I heard it I liked it
more than most of the Klingon on the screen. After all, someone DID put some
effort on it and some traditional wishings ARE weird.

I hope Okrand didn't give his blessing on "qab jIH ngIl"?
--
*** RIKU ANTTILA; [email protected]              "Elama on kuin banaani"    ***
 ** Insinoorinkatu 60 A 12; 33720 TAMPERE             -- Anonymous          **

Back to archive top level