tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 16 15:51:03 1996

Re: your mail

According to [email protected]:

> 4-16 12:20:29 EDT, charghwI' wrote:
>
> >charghwI', paqvo' wa' tIgh DatIvba': <reH tugh
> >> charghwI'> (wa'vatlh SochmaH HutDaq tu'lu').
> >
> >nuqjatlh? <reH tugh charghwI'>? "Always soon the conqueror"?
>
> Sorry.  Made a type.  I just thought it was funny to see the top proverb on
> page 179 of TKW: <reH lugh charghwI'>, which I first saw as "charghwI' is
> always right."  I fancied that you had bribed Okrand to put that line in
> there.
>
> SuStel
> Hovjaj 96292.6

REALLY? OKRAND SAID THAT? Cool. Okay, guys, you heard the man.
I now wear the badge of authority.

Yes, I'm only joking. He has already proven me not always right
by using Hoch before nouns, apparently. I still do not have a
copy of this book, but I hear it is in the mail. I'm sure there
are many other of my presumptions I will discover to be
incorrect. I will try to take this humbly without TOO much
protest.

Maybe it is time to change my sig. Hmmm. reH lugh charghwI'.
Has a nice ring to it...

charghwI'
--

 \___