tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 10 12:30:50 1996

New Klingon Word...so far

Looking thru THE KLINGON WAY I found two new words!!

The phrase was "The son of a Klingon is a man the day he can first
hold a blade."

The Klingon trans:

wa' jaj 'etlh 'uchchoHlaH tlhIngan puqloD; jajvetlh loD nen moj.
This is just from putting the book in my hands and opening it up at
random on the 1st try...a potential indication that there is alot
more in there to be discovered.

Note the punctuation marks as well.

I will post new discoveries as they occure.

david
---
 * OFFLINE 1.58 *  David Barron    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'                   Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup                   P.O. Box 37, Eagle ID 83616     ||        yInpu' wa'netlh yInmey            It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope. Not available by E-mail!          E-mail   [email protected]            Finger me for more details.

Back to archive top level