tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 14 19:15:40 1996

No Subject

e!
I was pondering the possibilities for a klingon name and I decided to first
start with what my name sounds like.  My name is Thiago.  This is a
Brazillian name and this is how it is pronounced:
The first part (Thi) is pronounced 'tchi' (make the t soft as in the Italian
greeting "ciao")
The (a) is pronounced -ah (like the a in "star")
The (go) is pronounced like goo (as in "boo" {I scare you} :) )
Anyway here are a few ideas:
chIaghu
chI'aghu'
chI'aghu
and so on....

Ofcourse, there is also the possibility of using something I like to do as my
name such as {ghunchuwI' and charghwI' s' names}

All suggestions wanted...

qatlho'
Qapla'
-Thiago Miranda