tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 14 14:49:18 1996

Re: TKW: That wacky Okrand

On Sun, 14 Apr 1996 08:57:08 -0700,
 It was written about "RE: TKW: That wacky Okrand":

> This was actually introduced in the episode 'Blood Oath.'  In the scene, Dax
> introduces herself to Kor and Kor does not believe that she was Curzon Dax,
> that he had known many years before.  Dax mentions things that only Curzon
> would have known about Kor, saying that his left qIvon aches when his ship
> reaches warp eight.  Kor responds with a look of realization and remembered
> discomfort, placing his hand on his abdomen, around where his stomach would be
> (but maybe as low as the large intestine).

I'm quite positive Kor placed his hand on his abdomen after Dax's mentioning
something about a "14th rib", not the "aching qIvon" that she mentioned later.
--
*** RIKU ANTTILA; [email protected]              "Elama on kuin banaani"    ***
 ** Insinoorinkatu 60 A 12; 33720 TAMPERE             -- Anonymous          **

Back to archive top level