tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 10 09:14:31 1996

cth'ia

As some of you may know I'm working on a Vulcan-Ferengi-Klingon- Romulan
Dictionary. (As there are only 120 Vulcan, 70 Romulan and 60 Ferengi words,
the fact that it's not being translate in to any *known* language and that
anybody can freely down load the TDK, Copyright is no problem It's at my web
site.)

cth'ia is a Vulcan word which means: Logic, Reality-Truth, the way things are.
They only translation I've been able to find is {vIt}.

 All answers are welcome and flames are optional (and cost extra!)

Qapla'

Daniel <Http://www.netland.nl/~dancat/welcome.html>

Back to archive top level