tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 10 09:14:43 1996

Re: Klingon Mood Music

>My "pet mad scientist/wheelchair repair dude" showed me a group
>that does dainty and delicate melodies with lyrics guaranteed to
>scare tera'nganpu' away.
>
>Anyone out there familiar with "Man O' War?"

I remember the name, but you might as wel play any Hard-Core or Death-Metal.
What about Cannibal Corpes' "And I cut her from here throut down to her
c**t" or the sing-a-long to Worf/Pearl Jam's "I skwished [that's not slang,
it's a sound] her hand till it the blood form pools of maroon below,..."

Do you know what really sends chills up my spine, "Village of the Damned" on
the second CD of AD&D's Red Steel series.

Qapla'

Daniel

Back to archive top level