tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 08 06:22:04 1996

Re: Links for my home page

la'Hom qorDayt wrote:

> Daniel asked about some links for his homepage and I thought that all assembled
> might be interrested.  Many have tlhIngan Hol, some do not.  I haven't actually
> visited those marked with ????? so I cannot comment on what is actually there.
> I also do not make any claims to the inherrent quality of any sites.
>
> Kordite

...... HANG ON THERE!!

> North Star Homepage
>         http://web.apertus.com:80/~joela
> Speak Klingon badly, just like on TV!
>         http://web.apertus.com:80/~joela/bad.html
> New Galactic Phrasebook (with tlhIngan Hol and Klingonaase)
>         http://web.apertus.com:80/~joela/newbook.html

I want to note that these page, while they still are up, are definitely
living on borrowed time.  1) I've left Apertus, 2)The guy at Apertus who
hosted the web pages has left *AND* 3) Apertus is re-org'ing (certainly
a Ferengi word).

Most of the above content exists on my Prodigy pages (link can be found
below
or on the www.kli.org page of member links).  I'm working on a new
"Phrasebook" in Javascript, too.

--
 joel anderson * [email protected] * [email protected]
   mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'

Back to archive top level