tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 03 11:06:28 1996

Re: Links for my home page

>1.- OUR page's place is: http://socios.ciberteca.es/~ciber021/index.htm

Thank you

It's on the net, Http://www.netland.nl/~dancat/welcome.html

>3.- My-own klingon place isn't available yet. Ain't wally; I'll tell you
>later. And you'll be able to get it through the one I've given you B4.

I'm setting up a interspaceial dictonary, I still have to translate lots of
text, but it's looking good. Have a look at the Languages and I've hardly
started.

>4.- Shall we help each other any way?
>Hope U find it useful. Use it, please. And let's get in touch, ANYBODY!!!
>5.- You can find us in Webcrawler, Lycos... searchers; I don't think you'll
>get any trouble.
>                - Ordaz, out. Qapla'

Back to archive top level