tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 07 00:31:57 1996

Re: charghwI' has a big mouth

>But the LEATHER bound edition... Well...
>
>It's BEAUTIFUL. It SMELLS beautiful. It LOOKS beautiful. After
>I build my cabin (probably in time for qep'a' wejDIch), if I
>have any money left over (probably will, but not certain), I
>plan on ponying up another $500 to get ANOTHER one. I also have
>several people I'm buying gift copies (of the regular edition)
>for.
>
>Imagine red leather (a dark red/brown overall with all those
>little crinkly lines in blood red, throughout) perfectly
>shaped, contrasting the white pages. This isn't just a book. It
>is the idealized form of what a book would theoretically be
>like if it were perfect.
>
>Do you realize how difficult it is to type while fondling a
>book? I'm breathing Hamlet. I open it. I close it. I open it. I
>close it. I smell it.

Do you realise how much agony you are putting me through by saying that!!!
Damn you!  I haven't even learnt the language yet and I am already pining
for a copy in leather!  BTW, what does qep'a' wejDIch mean??  And where are
you going to make your cabin?? The idea of a cabin is something that I have
been meaning to follow for a long time!  That and learning this language and
hand making batlh'etlh as well... I will send one to Mark Okrand if I get
good at making them!

Michael
>From Redhawk: The one who watches....
ROLLINS: A human explosion of truth and anger.
====="Follow me if I advance.  Kill me if I retreat.  Avenge me if I die."======