tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 06 00:31:25 1996

Greetings

Greetings all,

I would write this in Klingon, but alas I do not know any yet... I will be
ordering the books and other Klingon aids as soon as I can.  I just thought
I would join the mailing list to get a fair idea of what the language is
like.  I do not know any other languages... but I am willing to learn this
one because I find the language quite interesting, as well as loving the way
Klingons are shown in great detail in Star Trek.  I hope to learn this
language to fluency, and also hope to be able to read Hamlet in the Warriors
toungue!  I am also looking to make a Klingon Bat'leh (I am unsure if that
is the right word) as well at a arms armour group that I sometimes attend.
If I may show some ignorance... can I ask what that means and what the
correct spelling is?  I would like to know!

Thanking you greatly... and I hope to converse in Klingon with you at some
stage!

Qapla' (See... I am learning already!)

Michael (Aka Virtual Adept aka Redhawk)

Back to archive top level