tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 05 08:54:19 1996

Re: KLBC

 > my name is tom I am new at this so i will get the book and start
 > reading and learn ... geees this is going to be hard

 ghobe'!
 bIghojmo' bIbelnIS vaj yIQuch!!!
 bIghojmo' malopjaj!!

 Translation:
No! Because you learn you need to be pleased.
Be Happy!
May we celebrate your learning!

david
aka DaraQ

---
 * OFFLINE 1.58 *  David Barron    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'                   Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup                   P.O. Box 37, Eagle ID 83616     ||        yInpu' wa'netlh yInmey            It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope. Not available by E-mail!          E-mail   [email protected]            Finger me for more details.

Back to archive top level