tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 02 20:11:47 1996

RE: Klingon mood music

Okay, here's something I just came up with off the top of my head, so no
nasty staring and pointing fingers and saying, "What planet is *she* from?"
What kind of music would y'all suggest for setting a Klingon-type mood? I
mean, we don't exactly have any volumes of Klingon Opera sitting around at
home (at least I don't). Ideas? The best I can come up with at the moment
would be something martial. I know I have a copy of Holst's "Mars" from "The
Planets" .... ::shrug::  Anyone? Bueller?

How about Japanese taiko drums.  Try finding some CDs by Kodo.  The earlier ones are less
'international' and more traditional although there is one that is taiko drum and Andian flute
music, a really interesting combination.

Qapla'

HetaQ

application/ms-tnef

Back to archive top level