tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 02 18:20:16 1996

Klingon mood music

Okay, here's something I just came up with off the top of my head, so no
nasty staring and pointing fingers and saying, "What planet is *she* from?"
What kind of music would y'all suggest for setting a Klingon-type mood? I
mean, we don't exactly have any volumes of Klingon Opera sitting around at
home (at least I don't). Ideas? The best I can come up with at the moment
would be something martial. I know I have a copy of Holst's "Mars" from "The
Planets" .... ::shrug::  Anyone? Bueller?

Barrows
Or jI'qel, whichever suits your tlhIngan fancy.
--------
"Hey, you! Come back here with my tagline!"

Back to archive top level